Avp Relationship Manager Empleos vacantes en Moody Investors Service Buenos Aires
Moody Investors Service Buenos Aires requiere con urgencia la posición de Avp Relationship Manager siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Avp Relationship Manager Empleos vacantes en Moody Investors Service Buenos Aires Empleos Detalles:
- Individual will be responsible for retaining existing customers in a smaller less complex/sophisticated sub-region and expanding the share of wallet by selling a tailored Value Proposition.
- Will proactively manage about 60+ less complex key accounts for a smaller less. complex/sophisticated sub-region (produce key account plans –x number of cross selling opportunities, monetize annual price increases x% for UNIFIP customers).
- Responsible for in-person meetings on every key account.
- Ensure we have an opportunity to bid for close to 100% of all x-border transactions, and where relevant domestic ones, which are not covered by existing contracts.
- Negotiate pricing, contracts, renewals.
- Will support the Head of RM with business development responsibilities and the delivery of a strategic business development plan to grow new mandates/business for a smaller less complex/sophisticated sub-region(s) and/or line of business to grow mandates/business for the region/line of business.
- RM will be expected to spend 60% of their time on the road meeting customers.
- Minimum of 4-8 days of investor meetings per year
- May contribute to the Head of RM’s responsibility to the design, implement and improve business development and customer outreach strategies for the territory.
- Active contribution to overall franchise relevance plans for the market segment / territory.
- Can represent RM team in LOB meetings where applicable.
- Will provide effective guidance to supporting Associates.
- Can provide support to other sub-regions.
- Maintain active relationships with issuers at all levels independently and minimal oversight
- Effectively prepare and conduct telephone several daily telephone conversations or in-person meetings with issuers at all levels independently and minimal oversight
- Very good communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to hold a 60 minutes in person meeting with a Group treasurer and or CFO (of issuers in a smaller, less complex sub-region and/or Line of Business)
- Articulate and explain Moody’s value proposition
- Able to negotiate and defend pricing, contracts, and renewals. Where applicable draft tender documents
- In-depth understanding of main financial instruments, key characteristics and dynamics of capital and credit markets in her or his market segment / territory
- Able to read financial statements to identify financial needs and understand the financial strategy of each firm
- Excellent understanding of Moody’s service suite, contracts and general conduct of business
- Understands the concept of full ownership of their customers and targets
- Able to easily switch from Account Management to Business Development activities
- High autonomy in achieving business objectives
- Full product proficiency (fully fluent in our product suite)
- Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree (or equivalent) preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics.
- Solid years of experience in the financial services industry is required.
- Previous experience in sales & marketing is desired
Job Req ID
Line of Business
Job Sub Category
Working at Moody's
MIS Culture of Excellence
Securities Trading Policy (STP)