Primary Transportation Analyst Empleos vacantes en Johnson San Isidro
Johnson San Isidro requiere con urgencia la posición de Primary Transportation Analyst siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Primary Transportation Analyst Empleos vacantes en Johnson San Isidro Empleos Detalles:
- San Isidro
About SC Johnson:
- SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
Summary of Role / Job Description:
- Responsible for accurate and puntual import and export execution, reporting KPI´S and serve as a customer service for Southern Cluster.
- Southern Cluster Import and Export coordination (raw materials, spare parts, equipments and finished goods) by processing the necessary permits, certificates and needed documentation before the competent authority based on government regulations in this regard.
- Execute each one of the assigned activities of the import and export process through the realization of activities and control of them, in order to comply with the delivery standards in terms of quality, quantity and opportunity.
- Resolve in a timely manner questions regarding issues of competence of primary logistics area for both internal and external suppliers as well as participate in strategic cross functional meetings.
- Generate International Trade indicators / reports.
- Follow up of Customs Agents expenses of each of the operations carried out verifying that they are correct and documented, and make the corresponding payment request based on the agreements negotiated.
- Carry out analysis of import costs / expenses and propose improvement points (Lean methodology) for logistics management with suppliers.
- Manage the internal database of international operations to facilitate internal communication inter areas.
- At least 1 year of experience executing import or export operations.
- Fluent in english.
- High level of integrity.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and root-cause analysis skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation & conflict resolution skills, ability to lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate & implement a strategy to ensure compliance.
- Excellent oral communication & report, business correspondence & procedure-writing skills.
- Change agent with energy, passion, and enthusiasm to drive change.
- Ability to multi-task and handle tasks with competing priorities effectively.
- Will work with the highest level of compliance international trade rules and regulations.
Type of Education/Certifications:
- University graduated International Trade Bachelor.