Key Account Representative Empleos vacantes en The Clorox Company San Juan
The Clorox Company San Juan requiere con urgencia la posición de Key Account Representative siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Key Account Representative Empleos vacantes en The Clorox Company San Juan Empleos Detalles:
Key Account Representative
The Key Account Representative has direct selling responsibility and leads the sales and business development effort for CLOROX brands within the assigned customer group. Plan and deliver sales forecast, profitability and business plan goals. Execute based on KPI´s targets, investment within budget and in compliance with ICC, conceptual selling and relationship management activities.
Make your mark.
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all able to make a positive impact - at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth - growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
- Attains volume targets in assigned business unit including new initiatives and building blocks as submitted to S&OP.
- Owns KPI´s objectives execution with each of its customers in order to attain and meet Team objectives.
- Lead annual Business Planning process for assigned customer.
- Invest and negotiate company resources and manages trade funding for assigned customer with best ROI while complying with company trade spending policy.
- Ensure accounts payments are received on a timely basis. Maintains DSO's aligned to the credit collection plans by account.
Years and Type of Experience: At least 3+ years of experience in customer sales retailers or equivalent in CPG Companies
Skills and Abilities
- Effective communication skills - written and oral in both English and Spanish.
- Results Driven
- Strong interpersonal and negotiations skills.
- Leadership & Influence + Strong Analytical skills
- Effective planning and organization.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong PC skills (word, excel, power point).
Education Level/Degree: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred. MBA desirable
More about Sales
Our high-performance team is responsible for the merchandising, assortment, pricing and shelving of our products. We use our extensive understanding of consumers, product categories and markets to help grow our retail customers' businesses, drive profits and increase our consumer base.
More about Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2017 sales of $6 billion. In addition to our namesake bleach and cleaning products, we market some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including:
- Brita® water-filtration products
- Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Liquid Plumr® clog removers
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, Neocell® and Stop Aging Now® dietary supplements
- Professional services: Clorox Healthcare® and Clorox Commercial Solutions®
More than 80% of our sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
More about Puerto Rico
Clorox Puerto Rico was founded in 1976. It is a team of 83 employees with 1 plant and 1 commercial office. Our icon brands are: Clorox & Poett
Making a positive impact
Clorox is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, a community of global leaders committed to sustainability. We've been broadly recognized for our corporate responsibility efforts, most notably being named to the Drucker Institute's 2017 Management Top 250 list, The Just 100: America's Top Corporate Citizens list, CR Magazine's 2018 Best Corporate Citizens list and the first sector-neutral Bloomberg Gender Equality Index in 2018.
We also support our communities, and, in FY2017, contributed $11 million in combined cash grants, product donations and cause marketing.
The Clorox Company and its subsidiaries is an EEO/AA/Protected Veteran/Disabled/LGBT employer.