Technical Evangelist Empleos vacantes en Microsoft Buenos Aires
Microsoft Buenos Aires requiere con urgencia la posición de Technical Evangelist siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Technical Evangelist Empleos vacantes en Microsoft Buenos Aires Empleos Detalles:
Technical Evangelist for ISVs
Cloud Computing is the next step toward ubiquitous and pervasive computing and Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s world-class cloud computing platform. It can be used to build, host, and scale a variety of cloud and web based applications and workloads and is an open platform enabling hosting of Windows and Linux virtual machines while also supporting modern programming languages such as .NET, Java, Node.js, and PHP. Join the One commercial Partner Team as an Technical Evangelist and be front and center in the transformation to cloud-based architectures while at the same time playing an influential role in transforming Microsoft to a mobile first, cloud first company.
As an Technical Evangelist (TE), your primary responsibility will be to ensure our ISV partners are successful with Azure, Windows and Office 365 and to help them modernize customer workloads to Innovative Microsoft Platform. The TE is a technical partner-facing role accountable for the end-to-end technical architecture and solution deployment experience. In this role, you will own technical partner engagement leading Envisioning Sessions, Architecture Design Sessions (ADS), implementation projects and Proofs of Concept (POC).
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer- and partner-facing roles and have demonstrated success leading technical and economic value discussions with senior technical and business executives to drive key decisions and implementation. Candidates need to possess the ability to impact and influence customers and partners with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and the drive to create real and measurable business results as evidenced by deploying qualified Cloud ISV partner solutions.
The Technical Evangelist is responsible for:
- Serving as a trusted advisor to top ISV partners
- Executing rapid technical feasibility studies for moving identified workloads to Azure
- Building technical and security architectures in Azure for identified workloads
- Selecting a migration approach to move workloads to Azure or architecting a greenfield development or production platform for new applications
- Executing Architecture Design Sessions (ADS) or Proofs of Concept (POC) Workshops
- Driving onboarding plan in conjunction with integration partners
- Documenting and sharing technical best practices and insights with Microsoft product groups and the DX Technical Evangelist community
- Ensuring partner plan execution and Azure consumption.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging trends.
- Ability to build technical and business credibility with senior technical and business executives and grow mind share with highly strategic customers and partners.
- Track record of driving decisions collaboratively and resolving conflicts with consistent and reliable follow through.
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value.
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership in customer-facing situations.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related degree preferred 6+ year’s design, implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications demonstrating strong architectural skills to ensure availability, reliability, etc.
- Bilingual: Speaking, reading and writing Spanish and English.
- 6+ years´ experience as a software developer engineer.
- 2+ years’ experience in migrating on premise workloads to the cloud.
- Application Architecture Experience designing and delivering solutions leverage one or more of the following patterns/architectures: multi-tenant, software as a service, n-tier distributed architecture, scalable stateless & stateful designs, scaled up and out database schema design, as well as solutions leveraging multiple languages, technologies and data storage techniques simultaneously.
- Application Development Experience leveraging Agile with SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following environments: Visual Studio TFS, Visual Studio Online (Visual Studio Team Services), Git/GitHub experience with developing solutions using one or more of the following: .NET, C#, C++, Java, PHP, Perl, PowerShell, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive, T-SQL.
- Working knowledge of cloud technical components:
- Software design and development
- Systems operations and management
- Database architecture
- IP Networking